星星闪烁在夜空里 stars twinkle in the night sky
一颗一颗全都藏着秘密 each hides secret
是你闪动的黑眼睛我读不懂的谜语 are your blinking black eyes,, the riddle i can not understand ?
嘎玛卓玛,我的妹妹 Gama Zhuoma, my sister
心中的女神,那最明亮的星可是你? the goddess in my heart, is the brightest star you ?
拉朴楞寺转经道上 on the road of turning the prayer buckets around Lapuleng temple
虔诚的信徒在诉说心语 devout believers tell their hearts
剪掉美丽的发辫袈裟代替了彩衣 cut off the beautiful braid , cassock instead of colorful clothes
嘎玛卓玛,我的妹妹 Gama zhuoma, my sister
心中的女神,那最遥远的星可是你? the goddess in my heart, is the most distant star you?
牧歌回荡在桑科草原 pastoral songs reverberate in Sangke grassland
你的笑容如酒如蜜我已醉 your smile is like honey and wine, i have drunk
为何不见草原上那最美丽的格桑花 why did not see the most beautiful Gesang flowers on the grassland?
嘎玛卓玛,我的妹妹 Gama Zhuoma, my sister
心中的女神,哪一颗星才是你? the goddess in my heart, which star is you ?
嘎玛卓玛,美丽的花 Gama Zhuoma, beautiful flower
心中的女神,天上的星啊 the goddess in my heart, the star in the sky
哪一颗星是嘎玛卓玛?which star is Gama Zhuoma ?
1 条评论:
梦游了一次西藏,见到了美丽的嘎玛卓玛姑娘。你真是不是喝了诗歌的活水?不然这些诗怎么象是从你的心里流出来的!!!!
发表评论